To create a personalized debit card using the myPic Studio™ card designer, a cardholder must use a browser supported by myPic Studio™:
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10 or higher
- Apple® Safari v.4 or higher
- Google® Chrome v.30 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox® v.15 or higher
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® v.8 or higher
The better the image’s quality, the better the final card design will be. For all images, you must:
- Use one of the following formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, bitmap, or TIFF,
- Ensure the image file is at least 840 x 840 pixels, and no more than 10 MB in size,
- Own the image or have permission from the owner to use it through proper licensing of the image(s).
You will receive a message if a problem is encountered during the image upload process. Potential problems may include:
- Uploading an image of insufficient quality
- Uploading an image that is too large
- Attempting to upload a non-image file
- Using an unsupported image file format
Any image that includes the following is not acceptable for myPic Studio™:
- Political statements
- Advertising, promotional text, slogans, copyrighted, or trademarked material
- Phone Numbers or URLs
- Brand names or branded products
- Celebrities, athletes, musicians, public figures, etc.
- MasterCard®, Visa®, or any other payment brand references
- References to any MasterCard® or Visa® sponsorship property, such as the Olympics or NASCAR®
- Socially unacceptable groups
- Provocative or sexual content
- Profanity, obscenities, or nudity
- Violence, firearms, weapons, or ammunition
- Alcohol or tobacco
- Any content that might result in problems at the point of sale or interfere with security features of the card
- Any content that might infringe, denigrate, or dilute the payment card brand or its member financial institutions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Farmers & Merchants Bank Personalized Debit Card Service is subject to these Terms & Conditions. Additional general terms and conditions apply to your Personalized Debit Card as outlined in the MasterCard Debit Card Agreement and Disclosure Statement. The image submitted by you is herein referred to as the “Image”.
- You certify that you have read and understand the Image Guidelines listed above and that the image you will submit to The Farmers & Merchants Bank will comply with the Image Guidelines.
- Unless waived as part of a promotion or as part of your deposit account type, your card-linked checking account will be debited $15 when your Image is approved. The $15 fee will apply to a new or replacement Personalized Debit Card. When your Personalized Debit Card expires, you will be issued a replacement Personalized Debit Card with the same image unless you upload a more current image and reorder before the expiration date.
- You warrant to The Farmers & Merchants Bank that: (i) you are the owner of the Image (i.e. the Image was taken by you) or you have obtained express consent from the Image’s owner to use the image on your Personalized Debit Card; (ii) you have obtained express consent from any person whose image you use on your Personalized Debit Card, and (iii) use of the Image by The Farmers & Merchants Bank will not infringe any other person’s rights, including intellectual property rights, in the image.
- The Farmers & Merchants Bank may, in its discretion, require evidence of the Image owner’s consent or of your ownership of the Image.
- You (or you have obtained consent from the image’s owner) grant to The Farmers & Merchants Bank a perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable license to use the Image and the data you provide to The Farmers & Merchants Bank for the purpose of providing your Personalized Debit Card.
- You consent (or have obtained consent from the Image’s owner) to The Farmers & Merchant Bank storing, modifying, copying, or using the Image.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless The Farmers & Merchants Bank, its successors and assigns, against any claims arising or loss suffered by The Farmers & Merchants Bank resulting from your use of this service or as a result of the Image being used on and reproduced on your Personalized Debit Card, or arising out of or as a result of The Farmers & Merchants Bank storing, modifying, copying, or using the Image.
- The Farmers & Merchants Bank’s liability hereunder is limited to refunding the fee associated with the issuance of the Personalized Debit Card, and The Farmers & Merchants Bank is not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or expense whatsoever in relation to any action by The Farmers & Merchants Bank permitted under these Terms & Conditions. The Farmers & Merchants Bank is not responsible for poor-quality images or images poorly positioned on the Personalized Debit Card template.
- Your Personalized Debit Card remains the property of The Farmers & Merchants Bank, and you agree to immediately return it or destroy it if asked by The Farmers & Merchants Bank for any reason, or if the card or accounts that your Personalized Debit Card is linked to is closed.
- If approved, the Image will be stored by The Farmers & Merchants Bank or its agents and contractors for a period of at least three (3) years. The Image will be printed on any subsequent reissued Personalized Debit Card within a three-year period unless you have uploaded another image within that period.
- The Farmers & Merchants Bank reserves the right not to accept or use any image you submit, or to refuse to issue a Personalized Debit Card.
- Upon receipt of new Personalized Debit Card with Image on it, any previously-issued standard debit cards will need to be destroyed. You agree to hold bank harmless if you do not destroy old cards.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS THAT APPLY TO PERSONALIZED BUSINESS DEBIT CARDS
In addition to the above Terms & Conditions that apply to all Personalized Debit Cards, the following Terms & Conditions govern Personalized Business Debit Cards:
Business agrees that only individual(s) they authorize can submit an Image and request issuance of a Personalized Business Debit Card(s). Business shall protect the security of its logon and other access information, and is responsible for any unauthorized access directly or indirectly gained using such logon or other access information.
If you agree to the Terms & Conditions along with the Image Guidelines listed above, simply click the Personal or Business card tab below to get started:
Design Personal Debit Card Design Business Debit Card
I do NOT wish to personalize a debit card at this time.
Go To Top